eBasic Grey Plastic Rectangle Eye glass
Out of stock
|IN MM(EACH LENS)
Please note that for some Eyeglasses/Sunglasses, the frame size may not follow the above convention.
Below you’ll find a quick guide to helping you identify your eyeglasses' Lens Width & Frame Size.
How to know your frame size?
- IF YOU’VE EXISTING EYEGLASS: You can easily find the size of the frame by looking inside your eyeglass temples (arm pieces).
- CREDIT/DEBIT CARD METHOD:
- Take a Debit/Credit card. This is the approximate width of a medium Eyeglass, Sunglass.
- Stand in front of a mirror. Place one tip of the card on the center of your nose and touch the other towards the edge of the eye.
- Check the position of the card:
- If the card extends beyond the corner of the eye then the size is Small for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- If the card reaches the corner of the eye then the size is Medium for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- If the card falls short of the corner of the eye then the size is Large for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Standard delivery is 7-8 days from the day of placing the order.